1. The middle school activities program will support and contribute to the social development of students.
2. Activities will stress skills such as goal setting, communication, planning, organization, problem solving, and decision making.
3. All activities will be properly sponsored and supervised by qualified individuals.
4. Selective activities should be designed to focus on services to school and community.
5. Our program is to teach fundamentals, skills, and knowledge of the activity.
6. Our program is to realize that playing in competition enhances skills and strategy.
7. Fair play, sportsmanship, and fun are basic to the program.
8. Attention will be given to the differences between individual and team/group activities and the programs will be structured accordingly.
Middle School Activities Calendar