This exciting service provides parents/guardians/students access to up-to-the-minute information about attendance, class schedules, food service, discipline, grades, and general contact information.
If you are new to the system, apply for an account today!
If you should forget your password or need it changed--fill out a new application, print it, and send it to your child's school.
If you have any questions regarding your account or application, please contact your child's school.
As you use the system, please note:
- Grades 6-12 have midterm and end-of-quarter grades posted. Grades 3-5 have end-of-quarter grades only. No grades are posted for K-2. Grades are not final until the end of the reporting period.
- The Family Access discipline report only includes discipline assigned by a building administrator. Teacher-assigned discipline is not recorded in Skyward.
- Attendance is not final until after 24 hours.
- Food Service reports are only available at Central HS, Stevens HS, 9th Grade Academy, and all middle schools.
- Computers accessing the Family Access web site should use Internet Explorer version 5.5 or newer or Netscape 4.06 or newer. Cookies must be enabled.
- Rapid City Area Schools does not provide technical support for this service other than account management and passwords.
High School Four Year Plan:
The four year plan is a guide to help students consider their goals for high school; it also helps make sure that they are meeting the requirements of their state mandated pathway. Students can use the template online to tentatively map out their academic courses for high school and discuss those choices with their parent(s). The plan can be edited by the student at any time.
High School Four Year Plan