Classroom Rules and Supply List
Be Kind, Be Respectful, Be your BEST! We will work on these rules all year long. I want everyone to feel they are in a safe and comfortable place each day. If all of us work together to keep these three rules our days will be pleasant.
The students and I can ordinarily handle the majority of discipline situations here at school. Everyone learns by mistakes and nobody is perfect. If something is an ongoing concern either your child or myself will give you a call.
Again thank you for all you do to improve your child's educational experiences and all the help you give us to make our school successful. I look forward to a wonderful year of learning. As the saying goes: Live, Love and Laugh Often!
- Grade 2
- 1 – School box (approx. 11 x 7 or 13 x 5)
- 5 – Folders with 2 horizontal pockets
- 1 – Yellow highlighter
- 1 – Black three ring binder (1” ring)
- 1 – Zip pencil holder (Approx. 10 x 71/2)
- 10 – Large Ziploc storage bags...you can send in the box (we'll use them).
- 1 – Elmer’s glue
- 1 – Glue stick
- 1 – Pair of scissors (Friskers – recommended)
- 3 – Pencils (round)
- 1 – box of crayons (24 or less)
- 1 - eraser
- 1 – Package colored pencils (24 or less)
- Markers – I welcome Crayola Markers.
Back to school sales are a good time to stock up on extra supplies for the year.